Working Together to Create Change
We have been very fortunate to build an incredibly strong partnership with our local business community. The success we have achieved in our athletic programming would not be possible without this participation. As our organization prepares to host Special Olympics Canada 2016 Winter Games in Corner Brook, this support is more important than ever.
The Special Olympics Festival provides a unique opportunity for our sponsors to witness firsthand the impact of their community stewardship. It is a day when our athletes, volunteers and business leaders come together to celebrate our Olympians. It is a day when you truly experience the magic of Special O.
Click here to download a pdf of the sponsorship package.
• Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to be recognized as a leading corporate citizen; your support helps us to expand our reach and impact more lives.
• Your investment is instrumental in creating an environment where people with intellectual disabilities are accepted, respected, and given the opportunity to contribute, participate and succeed.
• Festival proceeds account for over 50% of Special Olympics Newfoundland and Labrador’s annual budget.
• Your support enables our athletes to participate in year round athletic programs and competitions.
• In 2014, largely through the help of our valued corporate partnerships,we managed to net $190,000 in one day for Special Olympics programming in this province.